I feel like I am already confirmed to be a total quirky “I’m nOt lIkE OtHeR gIrLs” kinda gal. However, there are some strange things I do which are even further than edgy girl which make people slightly concerned for my wellbeing and overall sense of calm. My brain is a very dysfunctional, crazed place, but I wouldn’t change it for the world because it makes me, well, me! If any of you see one of these and think “haha, I do that” please let me know. It makes me feel slightly less crazy and shows me, and you, that you’re not alone. I do always say that, but I don’t think I’ve ever meant it in a type of “dude omg I do that too!! I thought I was the only one hahaha lmaoooo” kinda way, but we’re onto bigger and better things now! Please stick around until the end of this post so I can explain the future of Totally Tatiana – it’s kinda important!!
I am insanely organised with the most miniscule things. I can’t just wing it, I must know exactly what’s going on, at all times. Even walking to school, I opened up a shared note so I can work out what times I’ll be meeting each of my friends. I have a small problem.
I become emotionally attached to inanimate objects for no real reason. I don’t really know how I manage to do it, but I really think it’s just a strange talent I have for emotionally connecting with everything that merely breathes on this planet.
I have a playlist for every song, mood, moment and occasion. Music is my life and I love it so much, it cheers me up, it comforts me, so it’s only fair that I have a song for every single moment of my uninteresting, boring life.
I sing all the damn time – any time a lyric links up to what we’re saying, I’ll sing it, and probably create an impromptu dance alongside it. What can I say? You can take the kid out of the theatre but you can’t take the theatre out of the kid.
I constantly steal my mates phones, just to take photos of myself on them, even though I have a fully functioning camera on my own, I prefer taking theirs. I am a very narcissistic person at times and this is my way of making sure you know I still exist and that you can’t escape me 🤪
Whenever I want to say hi to someone, I just wiggle my fingers at them like I’m casting a spell or something crazy like that. I used to do it with one hand but because I’m theatric I now use both hands, kind of like sideways jazz hands.
I very aggressively use my arms when I’m excited. If you’re within arms length, there’s an increasingly high chance I will accidentally hurt you. That’s not your fault, it’s just me being expressive. I feel like most of these are just me explaining why I love performing arts, but we’ll allow it, this is my blog not yours😚
I obsessively collect dinosaur memorabilia and I love it so much. I am a kid at heart and I think dinosaurs are my favourite thing ever created.
Every-so-often, I just high kick while walking. It’s a fun thing to do and it’s my strange way of saying hi or BAM! Plus when I wear a skirt I feel like I need to dance.
I love watching true crime documentaries and I find them super interesting. It’s also really helpful for my law A-Level as it provides extra context. Now we all know that I’m a sociopathic theatre kid, you can make up your own mind about what I’m really like!
Firstly, I just want to apologise for not posting loads. The 30 day challenge took a lot out of me and I needed time to just get away from writing for a while. Then, sixth form started, and, as much as I’m loving it, it’s a lot of work and it means I’m almost constantly busy.
For the future of this blog, of course I’m not going stop writing all together, I love this blog and it’s my baby. However, because I’m so busy, I’ll most likely end up writing fortnightly, so that I can try maintain my high quality!
As always, please say if you have any thoughts feelings, all that jazz! Thank you so much for reading, love you all,
Finally, after many months of waiting, I am sixteen! I feel like I’ve just levelled up in the game of life, or evolved as a Pokemon. My XP is heightened, and I have gained new skills and I am more powerful than before. Of course, all of that is total bs, but a girl can dream!
I woke up very early – early for me at least: 7:40am. I opened my presents (I was honestly spoilt rotten and I cannot say thank you enough!)
I got ready at around 11am, I had a long bath; using the Spa Pamper Collection from Calcot Spa which I got for my birthday and I am obsessed with! I felt like a princess just bathing with bubbles galore. After that, I began sorting out my outfit, my makeup, all that jazz. My outfit and where you can get it from is all below so feel free to check it out and steal my look!
From Top-to-Toe: Snake Necklace from Lovisa, bodysuit and shorts both from New Look, rings all from Lovisa, nails from Primark in the shade “toasted” and thigh high boots from Asos.
Unfortunately, I didn’t get many photos of my makeup, but I will keep looking to see what I can find!
For the rest of the morning, I helped (and by helped I mean watched) my Dad turn our garden into something which looked like it had come straight out of Pinterest!
Due to the fact I didn’t actually get any photos of the gazebo clean, here’s one with me and a few of my friends from the end of the evening, ft the debris that was the food we ate.
Fairy lights from Homebase, Gazebo from Lidl, Balloons from Amazonand cups from Flying Tiger.
All in all, it was an amazing day and I want to thank everyone who made it so special❤️
I have a lot of things on the agenda today, so I’m going to try go through them all as fast as I can but with enough detail. This article is a bit all over the place – as many of them have been this month – so allow it please! I’m splitting this post into three different sections, as none of this really flows all together. We’re going to start with some general announcements, updates, as we usually do on the here at Totally Tatiana. I say we, like it’s not just me orchestrating the entire blog here. Then, it’ll be the content you’re actually here for and finally some important announcements and information about the future of this blog. I hope this all makes sense!
First of all, it’s my birthday today! I am finally legal! Very exciting stuff! I’m planning some birthday-related articles which should be published before September – but please don’t hold me to that!! I might just post them as and when.
While I was thinking about what word to use, I looked to my left and I saw my newest addition to the random crap I buy when I’m out: a plush pig with a tutu.
Due to the fact that Jezebel is a tutu-wearing pig, I decided my random word would be ballet. I followed the rules and was given this photo:
According to Pinterest, this is Liza Chertikhina – a Russian ballerina from the Bolshoi Ballet Academy. I love ballet, I danced for a decade and I loved every minute of it. Whenever I have to choreograph dances for performing arts I always make sure to incorporate either contemporary dance or ballet into my choreo.
Truthfully, I kind of wish I could do that but I know I am the opposite of flexible so my talents are quite limited. Sad times. However, I think I’m going to try practice and work on doing the splits. This woman is also on pointe which is something I used to dream of doing. It’s kind of sad because it feels like I’ve given up on my dream of being a prima ballerina but I am moving onwards and upwards which is exciting stuff!
Sorry this was so sort, I don’t really know what to write about.
Finally, some overall updates. Just general information and things.
As you all know, I have done the 30-day writing challenge throughout August and as fun as it has been, I’ve been finding it slightly stressful. I am a massive perfectionist and I’ve been adding loads of unneeded pressure on myself. This has also taken a lot more time than I thought it would and while I was meant to be having a blog break this August, I’ve ended up working harder than ever. It’s currently the 22nd August and I thought I’d be long done but I am so so close! After this month, I’m going to go back to usual casual blog posts. I’m planning to write either one article a fortnight or one article a week – it depends how busy I am with Sixth Form. These posts will be high quality – that’s the Totally Tati guarantee.
That’s an update on my blog, I hope that this makes sense! If you enjoyed this then please like, it means the world to me 🥰
This is an interesting topic! I feel like it says a lot about me because I didn’t even really think about this post, I just thought of my top three celeb crushes and boom day 20 is all done! Simples!
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a man who has never aged in his life. I’m 90% certain that he was the inspiration for The Picture of Dorian Gray. Just look at this man! He’s 53 and he looks like he’s in his late 30s. He needs to drop the skincare routine ASAP.
2. Mathew Baynton
You may not recognise the name, but if you were born in the 2000’s you’ll know this mans gorgeous face. He was on my favourite CBBC show, Horrible Histories, a show I would give my right leg to star on. This man is also a feminist icon and I have so much respect for his talents, particularly his singing on Horrible Histories. Not to flex or anything, but I know all the words to the Dick Turpin Highway Man Song and I’ve mastered the Charles II’s King of Bling song also. Baynton is my childhood, and watching him in a curly wig, dancing in a historical building is part of what has shaped me to be who I am today.
3. John Krasinski
Who doesn’t adore Jim from The Office? Look at this insanely talented man. Honestly, just his acting credentials take my breath away, but then you see this mans face. Okay, that may have been too far, but him and Emily Blunt are the power couple of my dreams. All I need in life is to find a John Krasinski and I will be very happy.
Looking back over my little list, I realise I may have accidentally given myself a type… I didn’t mean to! These are just three unproblematic, attractive men who I both respect and want to meet 🙂
I feel kind of bad because I’ve already done this post, except for 40 facts… But… I’m going to try think of another thirty anyway! Surely I’ll be able to think of some more… Well, here goes nothing!
I have absolutely no piercings and I’m not planning on changing that anytime soon. However, I do wear fake hoop earrings and I went through a phase when I was younger of really wanting my eyebrow and lip pierced – this is when I was eight or nine. I was a strange kid.
2. Even though I’m super scared of needles, I really want to get tattoos when I’m older. I’ve always found tattoos super cool and artistic and I already have plans for some 😉
3. I love snakes with my whole heart. I live in a pet-free household and my dream pet is a snake, in particular a Kingsnake. I know a lot about them and as soon as I’m financially stable I’ll be getting myself a snake.
4. I despise tea and coffee. All hot drinks to be honest. I can’t stand them because I worry I’ll either burn my mouth or it’ll be too cold. They also all just taste of hot water. I’m sorry about all the bridges I just burnt by saying that… I like one particular type of hot chocolate if that counts?
5. True crime is something that really fascinates me. I watch all the documentaries, read the books, the whole shabang. It intrests me so much, I’ve been considering starting a new project on my blog this September, alongside Mental Health Monday’s and Feminist Fridays: True Crime Tuesday’s! Where each article I talk about something true crime themed. If that would interest you then stick around until September and you won’t be disappointed!
6. Similar to that point, when September comes around, I’ll finally have an uploading schedule! Everything is pretty up in the air at the moment around here, so when September comes around, I’ll have at least one new article out a week! I’ve been working out how I can do this for a while now, and I think I finally have a gameplan.
7. I always claim to adore horror films, which I do, I just can’t stand the jump scares and suspense. I find it so cliché… and it scares me a little… well maybe a lot. I’ll happily watch a scary movie with you, as long as I can hide behind you when it gets too intense.
8. I’m terrified of planes. I also get super travel sick so being next to me on a long haul flight is not fun at all.
9. I really want to try out an Ouija Board, just because I’m super curious about what would happen and all about the supernatural. I find it intriguing, if a bit bogus, but I’d like to find out first hand instead of just watching crappy YouTube Videos where it’s mostly fake.
10. Halloween is my all time favourite holiday, I love being able to dress up and all the decorations. I have a folder on Pinterest purely for Halloween costumes.
11. I’ve recently been on a slight make-up bender. I’m obsessed with the stuff and I feel like I need more of everything. It’s a pretty big problem at this point. The problem being for my bank account, I don’t have the funds for that 😦
12. Buying presents for people I love makes me so happy, I love planning it all out and when I was younger I used to think I’d be great as one of Santa’s little elves.
13. I love staying organised, but I can’t keep my room clean to save my life! I’ll have loads of big plans, but I’m like a tornado who can’t help but cause a trail of destruction everywhere I go.
14. I love things like Trivial Pursuit and Quiz nights.
15. I have a notebook for every occasion. I am a total stationary fiend and next to me right now, I have my rough notes book, my rough school notes book, my bullet journal and my random thoughts journal. I don’t think you understand how excited I get when someone gets me a blank book. That will be my baby for the next month.
16. I’m the type of person who laughs at everything. I’m the worst person to be around when you’re telling bad news because my mind will instantly go to something funny to say, but before I have the chance to say it my brain will automatically go “haha, that is the funny” so I giggle.
17. When I was a kid I thought I sprayed bleach in my eye. There was a squirty bottle (I have no clue what they’re called but it was like the ones which Dettol comes in) and I had no idea if the cap was closed or not. So, smart little Tati decided to look at it dead in the eyes and spritz myself. I thought it was bleach or something that would blind me for so long, I felt the burning and everything! It wasn’t until my poor Mum came downstairs and told me it was just pure water which she put in a bottle so she could clean things easier.
18. On a similar topic of eyes, I wear glasses! Well, I should, for watching TV and things, but I don’t because I’m a wild child. The reality is I’m super forgetful and I’ll be downstairs when I remember and by then I’m too lazy. That’s probably something I should sort out.
19. I used to be a massive fan of fizzy drinks, but I’ve really gone off them. The only carbonated (oo look at me using big words) drink I enjoy is Fanta.
20. When I was younger, I went through a phase of being camera obsessed. I loved the whole idea of them, I learnt about their backstories, I read all my Dad’s books and magazines on camera angles, and it was something I really enjoy doing. Unfortunately, I don’t do it anymore, and even though I really wanted to take it as an A Level a few years ago, I can’t now because I’m already taking four options. It’s actually kind of sad because that was my dream for so long. I still take photos, it’s just not really the same because it’s only on my phone.
21. On the topic of random hobbies, I used also adore playing golf! I still do to be fair and I’ve challenged both my Grandad and my friends partner to a round of golf where I will be super duper competitive.
22. I love reading so much, however, I haven’t read in over a month and that honestly really upsets me. I keep meaning to read, but I choose my blog instead, so as soon as this 30 day challenge is done, I will be spending some time just reading.
23. Nothing has changed since last time, I still adore dinosaurs with my whole heart. However, my collection has grown! I now have a triceratops called Tristan and a T-Rex called Danny DeVito. They are both firm members of the Tati clan and were given to me by two of my closest friends.
24. A strange guilty pleasure of mine is Just Dance. I get super competitive and end up trying wayyy harder than needs be. I just have to win!
25. As you can tell, I am a very competitive person. One of my most common sayings is “anything you can do, I can do better” and it can be true! Sometimes at least. I don’t give up on much and I’ll never back down from a challenge. It’s one of my worst/best qualities depending on how you see it.
26. I can’t stand wearing lip stick, but I adore wearing lip gloss! Whenever I’m nervous, you’ll see me adding another layer of gloss to my already sticky lips. Ew, I’m sorry for that gross mental image.
27. I love watching stand up comedy, it’s one of my forms of self care when I watch some.
28. I can’t knit to save my life. I’ve tried, and for every stich I drop, I gain at least five. I don’t give up though!
29. I’m currently obsessed with jelly beans! I have a massive sweet tooth and I can’t help but eat loads of sugar. It’s really unhealthy and I’m super hyped up as it is so I’m trying to cut down, but it’s hard! I’m considering going sugar-free for a month… I have been for a while, but I need to research more into it. I’ll keep you guys updated!
30. I’m desperate to dye my hair, but I’m worried about bleaching it, but my hair is too dark for it to show up. Before you ask, yes I have looked at brands made for dark hair, but I’m considering just getting extensions. Yet another thing I’ll be updating you on, so please follow my blog if you want updates on those aspects (and many other aspects) of my life!
Halfway through this challenge! It’s taking a lot longer than expected, but I don’t mind because I enjoy talking about myself 🙂
Today we’re talking about an interesting topic: star signs! As for my opinions surrounding astrology, I’m pretty on the fence about star signs. I find them fun and pretty interesting, but I don’t take them super seriously.
So that we’re all on the same page, I’m a Virgo and my element is fire.
As we’re purely focusing on Zodiac signs, let’s look into the typical traits of a Virgo and see how many I align with. I’m going to go through a list of typical Virgo characteristics and see which ones I agree with. (Source: astrostyle.com)
Dedicated – Honestly, I get bored of things pretty quickly. However, when I put my mind to something, I normally persevere until the end.
Helpful – I try to be helpful because small acts of kindness are what make the world go around!
Hardworking – I’d like to consider myself a hardworking individual, but I have the attention span of a fish so I’m not as hardworking as I’d like to be.
Witty – I’d love to be witty but I’m really not.
Practical – Occasionally I am a practical person, but more often then not I’ll just sit still and complain instead of trying to improve.
Preachy – Have you seen my blog?! I am the preachy-est person you’ll ever meet, and honestly, until people start listening, Papa will keep Preaching! (That was a very niche reference so kudos if you understand!)
Self-destructive – I feel personally called out. I am a very self-destructive person, commonly making bad choices which will harm me at some point in time. I’m like a tornado!
Overwhelmed – I try to be a pretty chilled person, but I get easily overwhelmed in stressful situations.
Self-pitying – I used to, but now I avoid it like the plague. There’s no point in feeling sorry for yourself, if you want there to be a change in the world, you have to be the change.
Uptight – I am the opposite of uptight. I try my hardest to be a chilled, accepting person who isn’t fazed by much. So, even though my friends most likely disagree, I’m not at all uptight!
Critical – If I’m ever critical, it’s only to myself. I find it near impossible to give criticism, constantly fearing I’ve hurt someone’s feelings. You can tell I really love you when I don’t sugar-coat things and just tell you how to improve.
Laptops – I mean, I’m currently writing this on my laptop so I guess I do love it.
Magazines – I do love magazines actually! I just find it so cool having a physical copy of something loads of people have put work into. I think that’s the same reason I prefer real books over ebooks.
Long showers with aromatherapy soaps – I actually don’t enjoy long showers. I’m in there for one reason and that is to clean and groom. Anything else can be done out of the shower and I’m happy to keep it that way.
Outdoor concerts – I mean outdoor concerts can have fireworks!! Is there really a competition between stadium vs arena concerts? I didn’t think so.
Childhood friends – Ehhhhh well….. I guess secondary school friends count? But I’m not that close to anyone from my childhood.
Trivial Pursuit – Obsessed. I find general knowledge quizzes the best type of quizzes.
What You Hate:
Lazy or vulgar people – Half true. Lazy people frustrate me, even though I can be super lazy myself and I’m also pretty vulgar, to a point. So, I really just hate my own kind!
Dive bars – I don’t actually know what these are… Bare with me… Ah okay. I’ve never been to one so I think I need to explore one before making a decision.
Spicy food – This is very true. I’m a mixed kid who despises spice, it’s a curse.
leaving home – I love getting out of the house! It gets boring after a while… To be fair though, I did have to spend three months inside with nothing to do so that answer’s not really a shocker.
toothpaste squeezed from the top of the tube – I’m not fussed about this stuff. I was thinking about how I squeeze out toothpaste and I realized I have no idea, so I guess I’m pretty chilled about this whole toothpaste thing.
In conclusion, I am quite similar to my star sign, but I do have some differences. I guess that’s the same for everyone though. This still hasn’t changed my opinions on astrology, I still find it pretty intresting but I think it should be taken with a pinch of salt.
If you enjoyed this post, please like and comment your thoughts and opinions on astrology. What’s your star sign? Opinions? If you enjoy my blog please follow it, it means the world to me and it shows I’m making a difference.
Today I need to bullet point my whole day. I had a really great day today (01/08/2020), and I can’t wait to share it with you! This is going to be a short and sweet article, so I’m sorry if you prefer my longer articles but I think this one needs to be short. 🙂 Please feel free to like, comment and follow, all that usual stuff.
10am Wake up, ate breakfast, watched How I Met Your Mother, the usual stuff I do on a Saturday morning.
11am Had a shower, completed my skincare routine, a little bit of self care and things. I had to sort out what I was going to wear, what I was going to do today – this took a lot longer than I anticipated… Oops.
12pm After finally sorting everything out, I put on my makeup and got changed. I wrote a couple of blog articles and organised things in my bullet journal.
1pm I had lunch and watched a bit more Netflix, just chilled out a little bit.
1:30pm I went to town to meet my friend, Pastel, so she could help me do some shopping for my brother’s birthday.
3:30pm After seeing old teachers, siblings, and other people we knew, we settled down in The Little Brown Bag and had a mini coffee date – well, smoothie and milkshake gossip – which was super cute and fun ❤
5:30pm Four hours of me dragging Pastel around everywhere, we went our separate ways and I went home.
6pm Dinner, took off my make-up, gave my brother some stuff and settled down to work on my blog, did some online shopping (the drip don’t stop, so you better respect it) and watched even more Netflix while eating snacks.
12am Because my sleep routine is so messed up, I went up to bed and managed to get to sleep by 2am (well, it was quite a lot later than that, but for being a good role model reasons, it was me being a bad influence and falling asleep at 2am).
I’m a very excitable person, and I always love thinking about the future. Due to the fact I can’t decide on one singular thing I’m excited about, I’ve decided to write about all the things I’m looking forward to.
My Sixteenth Birthday. It’s super cool to be an August baby, but it does mean all my friends are already 16. I’m looking forward to finally celebrating with my friends.
2. Starting Sixth Form. I’m really looking forward to starting this new chapter in my life. I feel like I’ll be one step closer to all my hopes and dreams and I’m excited about learning about all the subjects I find fascinating.
3. My Brothers Birthday. As you know from my five blessings post, you’ll know I love my little baby brother. Especially, I love present shopping for him and I’m really excited about finding out what he thinks of the gifts I’ve made them.
4. Being able to go abroad again. This summer, I was meant to go to Disneyland with my family, but, due to unforeseen circumstances, it had to be cancelled which is pretty upsetting. As soon as we’re able to go back, I’m so excited about being able to go to America again. It’s going to be a perfect family holiday and I’m so excited about it!
5. Getting My GCSE Results. Even though it’s a nervous kind of excitement, I’m really interested to find out how well I did in my class and coursework. I just can’t deal with the suspense!
What if… I was a dude for the day? This is a question my friend and I… Who I shall call Sonic, ask each other loads. For context, Sonic identifies and a male and he wonders what it would be like to be a woman.
We ask each other this loads, because we have ideas, certain thoughts about stereotypical gender roles and we’d both love to trade ends of the spectrum just for a day and see how differently we’d be treated. To be completely honest, I think Sonic is just infatuated with the thought of having boobs and I’m the same, but for… oh God, my parents are going to kill me, and my grandparents – I’m so sorry guys…. and I’m the same, I want to know what it’d be like to have a penis. Come on though, peeing standing up?! That sounds pretty magical if I’m honest with you.
One of my biggest questions for guys is, how does the world see you? If you’re a woman, your one goal in life is to be a gorgeous trophy wife, but what if you’re told you have to be the breadwinning husband? Are there sets of rules you have to obey when you’re a male, I know that toxic gender roles prevail with both genders, but what is the mould for a “real man”?
I just think it must be so bizarre to not have to panic about leaving the house alone, not worrying about being scrutinised about every little idiosyncrasy you posses, not having to feel intensely judged for the clothes you wear or how much makeup you apply.
What’s it like to not be sexualised on the daily? Not having to freak out whenever you hear footsteps behind you or having to walk with your keys in your hands as self-defence, just in case?
I’d love to have friends and class mates ask about me and my life instead of if I’ve found a boyfriend yet or what happened with so-and-so.
I don’t know. I have so many theories on how men are less judged, but I’m sure that’s not true. I would like to know, just for one day, see the world through a man’s perspective.
I am such a hopeless romantic. I completely blame Taylor Swift and Jim and Pam’s relationship in The Office for giving me unrealistic expectations of how amazing my future partner will be. Because of all this, when I saw that I was meant to write about five ways to win my heart, I instantly got so excited that I started dramatically staring off into the middle distance, practically singing “Someday my prince will come” from Sleeping Beauty which is completely not my style. I like to think of myself more as Wonder Woman, saving the world being her number one priority instead of dating, but here I am, living out some sort of princess fantasy about how one day someone will come and sweep me off my feet while simultaneously ticking off every single item on the list to win my heart. Full disclosure, I have only been single for about 3 or 4 months now and I forget how needy I can be. I am currently watching my friend be in an adorable relationship, while my other friend has turned himself into a babe magnet and I’m sat here watching my true crime documentaries while looking at dream universities, making pin boards on Pinterest or doing some completely pointless Buzzfeed quiz which may not impact my life drastically, but I feel like they do! All jokes aside, I am doing great without any romantic partner and crushing on people can be fun at times!
An awful sense of humour.
This is probably the most basic thing I’ve ever said, but I need someone who laughs at the worst possible time, cracks awful politically incorrect jokes and just spews jokes which are dark, dirty and depressing. I need someone who makes me feel bad for laughing at their stupid joke because it was so pointless that it made me laugh. What can I say? I feel like everything’s to serious and I love being able to lighten the mood with my friends. It’s a lot harder to be funny on an activist blog where the articles are pretty dark anyway… Oops.
2. Big goals in life
Yet another super basic one, but if you’re a regular here on my blog – which first of all, thank you for putting up with me for this long! – you’ll know I have some pretty big hopes for my future. I like having big goals and I’ve always admired others who strive for greatness too. It’s such a small thing, but to be able to say “I’d really love to be…” or “Someday I hope that…” I just think it’s one of the greatest qualities a person can have. Aspiration is one of the main factors of what has kept me going on and fighting strong, so anytime I see someone else with that same factor, I instantly have so much respect and adoration for them because they know what they want and they refuse to let anything stand in their way.
3. Casually quote cult classic TV Shows and movies on the daily.
In particular The Office, but I’ll take anything really! One of my favourite things to do is irritate my friends by reciting musical lyrics or quoting some strange 80s film. One of my favourite things to say when I’m saying goodbye to my friends is “It’s been emotional”. If you know where that’s from then I adore you 🙂 It also means I’ll be able to binge things like It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia or How I Met Your Mother with someone else! It gets lonely at times…
4. Top notch insults
The reason I get on so well with my friends is because they know no limits. The jokes they come up with are hilarious and their risqué sense of humour is something I love. If I find someone who insults me (in a joking way of course), you’ll immediately win your way into my heart. I instantly take it as a challenge to come up with an amazing comeback and then it’s game on. I don’t back down from the competition, which my friends have learnt the hard way.
5. A not-so-secret hopeless romantic…
…Like me! As much as I try hide it, I’m a sucker for an adorable relationship. The ones where they give you little things just because, or talk about how amazing you are to their friends. Ones where they just hug you because you’re there and the ones where you go out on cute dates to the beach and things. I have observed all of these from a distance and I want one for myself!