Today I need to bullet point my whole day. I had a really great day today (01/08/2020), and I can’t wait to share it with you! This is going to be a short and sweet article, so I’m sorry if you prefer my longer articles but I think this one needs to be short. 🙂 Please feel free to like, comment and follow, all that usual stuff.
- 10am Wake up, ate breakfast, watched How I Met Your Mother, the usual stuff I do on a Saturday morning.
- 11am Had a shower, completed my skincare routine, a little bit of self care and things. I had to sort out what I was going to wear, what I was going to do today – this took a lot longer than I anticipated… Oops.
- 12pm After finally sorting everything out, I put on my makeup and got changed. I wrote a couple of blog articles and organised things in my bullet journal.
- 1pm I had lunch and watched a bit more Netflix, just chilled out a little bit.
- 1:30pm I went to town to meet my friend, Pastel, so she could help me do some shopping for my brother’s birthday.
- 3:30pm After seeing old teachers, siblings, and other people we knew, we settled down in The Little Brown Bag and had a mini coffee date – well, smoothie and milkshake gossip – which was super cute and fun ❤
- 5:30pm Four hours of me dragging Pastel around everywhere, we went our separate ways and I went home.
- 6pm Dinner, took off my make-up, gave my brother some stuff and settled down to work on my blog, did some online shopping (the drip don’t stop, so you better respect it) and watched even more Netflix while eating snacks.
- 12am Because my sleep routine is so messed up, I went up to bed and managed to get to sleep by 2am (well, it was quite a lot later than that, but for being a good role model reasons, it was me being a bad influence and falling asleep at 2am).