I’m a very excitable person, and I always love thinking about the future. Due to the fact I can’t decide on one singular thing I’m excited about, I’ve decided to write about all the things I’m looking forward to.
- My Sixteenth Birthday. It’s super cool to be an August baby, but it does mean all my friends are already 16. I’m looking forward to finally celebrating with my friends.
2. Starting Sixth Form. I’m really looking forward to starting this new chapter in my life. I feel like I’ll be one step closer to all my hopes and dreams and I’m excited about learning about all the subjects I find fascinating.
3. My Brothers Birthday. As you know from my five blessings post, you’ll know I love my little baby brother. Especially, I love present shopping for him and I’m really excited about finding out what he thinks of the gifts I’ve made them.
4. Being able to go abroad again. This summer, I was meant to go to Disneyland with my family, but, due to unforeseen circumstances, it had to be cancelled which is pretty upsetting. As soon as we’re able to go back, I’m so excited about being able to go to America again. It’s going to be a perfect family holiday and I’m so excited about it!
5. Getting My GCSE Results. Even though it’s a nervous kind of excitement, I’m really interested to find out how well I did in my class and coursework. I just can’t deal with the suspense!